We all want our hair to feel and look good, in order, to achieve it we use hair masks. I used to buy different hair masks, but lately I have realised that they are bad for your hair. Of course, all the hair masks you can find at shops will make your hair look much better, however, they cosist of many integrants which actually are not good for our hair. That is the reason why I recommendable to make your own hair masks.
List of integrants you can mix:
- Eggs – makes your hair shiny, promote hair growth
- Avocado – makes your hair healthier
- Coconut oil – helps for hair growth and split ends
- Olive oil – promotes hair growth
- Honey – makes your hair shiny
- Castrol oil – promote hair growth