What do you need:
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 spoon of cocoa powder
- 2 cups of flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tea-spoon of baking powder
- 150g butter
- You have to melt the butter and mix it with sugar and eggs
- Add slowly flour and keep mixing the products
- Add cocoa powder
- Add spoon of baking power
- Put everything in your chosen baking form and put it in hot oven (180 degrees) for and take it out when it is ready. Mine were ready after 30 minutes, but it depends on your oven
Afterwards you can also decorate your muffins like I did!
It is time when we think about Christmas and we decor our houses with Christmas decors. That is why when yesterday I started to do my nails I decided to use glitter. I still wanted my nails to look simple, as I usually colour them in nude colours, that is why I didn’t use glitter for all my nails.
You basically just need some glitter and a nail polish. Make sure that you put a nail polish on your nails and then glitter while the nail polish is still dry. Then again another coat of nail polish over the glitter. Of course, you can just buy a glitter nail polish, but if you have some glitter at home then why not use it?
And yes this cappuccino I made was so good and now I keep making it all the time. However, it tastes much better when you use milk instead of water.
I am sharing with you some gift ideas. I honestly like all these items a lot and most of them are very trendy right now. So little bit about the ideas…
- IVY PARK sport bra – I think it is a very good gift for girls who are sporty
- Sliders – I think they are so nice and comfy
- Dressing grow – every girls needs that
- Underwear – girls are always happy about a new underwear
- Highlighter/eyeshadow – it is very trendy right now as we girls like to shine, don’t we?
- Chokers – think they are really nice, especially the diamond ones as look so good with dresses
- Lumee case- I think it is a very good gift for any girl who likes to take pictures
- Hat – it’s winter, so it is very useful now
- High heels – I think they are super cute
- Perfume – I really like this Gucci perfume and I believe that other girls too
I can’t believe that it is the first of December already! I can’t wait for the holiday and I am so happy that only two weeks left at the College. I also have to do a lot of shopping as I haven’t bought any Christmas presents and I don’t even know what I want to buy. Honestly, I end up buying things for myself not for others ahaha. But we all know we have to start our shopping as soon as possible, so I am going to share with you some tips…
Tips how to shop for Christmas presents:
- Make a list – write down the person’s name and list all gifts you would like to buy for this person. When visiting stores search for these items and then decides which ones you actually want to purchase depending on quality, price and usefulness.
- Do not buy sometimes what you want, buy what your family/friends want.
- Plan your budget and decide how much money you want to spend on each person – that is how you will make sure that none of your loving ones will be left without any gifts.
- Use online stores – often you can find better deals using online stores and also online stores offer more choices.
- Use “gifts” section – I actually think that “gifts” section on ASOS is very useful because it really shows great gifts which you can purchase for your friends and family.