I can’t believe that it is the first of December already! I can’t wait for the holiday and I am so happy that only two weeks left at the College. I also have to do a lot of shopping as I haven’t bought any Christmas presents and I don’t even know what I want to buy. Honestly, I end up buying things for myself not for others ahaha. But we all know we have to start our shopping as soon as possible, so I am going to share with you some tips…
Tips how to shop for Christmas presents:
- Make a list – write down the person’s name and list all gifts you would like to buy for this person. When visiting stores search for these items and then decides which ones you actually want to purchase depending on quality, price and usefulness.
- Do not buy sometimes what you want, buy what your family/friends want.
- Plan your budget and decide how much money you want to spend on each person – that is how you will make sure that none of your loving ones will be left without any gifts.
- Use online stores – often you can find better deals using online stores and also online stores offer more choices.
- Use “gifts” section – I actually think that “gifts” section on ASOS is very useful because it really shows great gifts which you can purchase for your friends and family.