It is so important to believe yourself… I am actually very surprised how much I have received only by law of attraction. There are so many things I have thought about and imagined which have eventually happened to me. Yes, some of the things took years and some of them took only couple of seconds, but the most important is to believe that you will have it. Just spend couple of seconds imagining that you already have what you want and then one day you will just realise that you actually have it. It is not always easy but it is worth it!
What do you need:
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 spoon of cocoa powder
- 2 cups of flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tea-spoon of baking powder
- 150g butter
- You have to melt the butter and mix it with sugar and eggs
- Add slowly flour and keep mixing the products
- Add cocoa powder
- Add spoon of baking power
- Put everything in your chosen baking form and put it in hot oven (180 degrees) for and take it out when it is ready. Mine were ready after 30 minutes, but it depends on your oven
Afterwards you can also decorate your muffins like I did!
I am sharing with you some gift ideas. I honestly like all these items a lot and most of them are very trendy right now. So little bit about the ideas…
- IVY PARK sport bra – I think it is a very good gift for girls who are sporty
- Sliders – I think they are so nice and comfy
- Dressing grow – every girls needs that
- Underwear – girls are always happy about a new underwear
- Highlighter/eyeshadow – it is very trendy right now as we girls like to shine, don’t we?
- Chokers – think they are really nice, especially the diamond ones as look so good with dresses
- Lumee case- I think it is a very good gift for any girl who likes to take pictures
- Hat – it’s winter, so it is very useful now
- High heels – I think they are super cute
- Perfume – I really like this Gucci perfume and I believe that other girls too
I can’t believe that it is the first of December already! I can’t wait for the holiday and I am so happy that only two weeks left at the College. I also have to do a lot of shopping as I haven’t bought any Christmas presents and I don’t even know what I want to buy. Honestly, I end up buying things for myself not for others ahaha. But we all know we have to start our shopping as soon as possible, so I am going to share with you some tips…
Tips how to shop for Christmas presents:
- Make a list – write down the person’s name and list all gifts you would like to buy for this person. When visiting stores search for these items and then decides which ones you actually want to purchase depending on quality, price and usefulness.
- Do not buy sometimes what you want, buy what your family/friends want.
- Plan your budget and decide how much money you want to spend on each person – that is how you will make sure that none of your loving ones will be left without any gifts.
- Use online stores – often you can find better deals using online stores and also online stores offer more choices.
- Use “gifts” section – I actually think that “gifts” section on ASOS is very useful because it really shows great gifts which you can purchase for your friends and family.
On my name day which was on Saturday I with my family visited a lavender plan, we walked around and after that we even had a cake which was made from lavender. In Latvia there are only two lavender plants and I think it’s really great that people who live in Latvia don’t have to go far away just to see lavender, moreover, this place looks so nice and it is so relaxing.
Two weeks ago I felt so happy and it wasn’t just for a moment but for days. Actually, I can’t remember when I was that happy as I was two weeks ago. The key to that was positive thinking. What I want to say is if you want to feel happy you don’t have to wait when something good happens with you but you have to appreciate everything what already is happening with you, even all the small things. Create in your mind situation or thing what makes you happy and try to feel it like you have it in real life. That is how you attract positivi vibes and also this situation to become real. Moreover, if something makes you feel bad you have to try to focus yourself on all positive and good things to excape from negative vibes. It is very important because when you think positive you receive back good things in your life in order to feel happy.
Think positive! They say that with our thoughts we create our future and what is going to happen with us. Couple of days ago I was reading a lot about law of attraction and afterwards I tried to think as positive as I can and create everything what I want to happen in my mind. I have to say I was surprised because after a short time I felt so much happier than before and I received a lot of what I wanted to receive.
Hii, it is end of January and I am proud that I still work on my goals. Maybe because I use my motivation. To my mind, the right motivation is the most important thing to reach goals because when you are motivated then you want to do and you have enough energy. My motivation is pictures, when I am working on my goals and I want to quit then I just need to look some pictures which I wish to be mine because that pictures inspire me.