What do you need:
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 spoon of cocoa powder
- 2 cups of flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tea-spoon of baking powder
- 150g butter
- You have to melt the butter and mix it with sugar and eggs
- Add slowly flour and keep mixing the products
- Add cocoa powder
- Add spoon of baking power
- Put everything in your chosen baking form and put it in hot oven (180 degrees) for and take it out when it is ready. Mine were ready after 30 minutes, but it depends on your oven
Afterwards you can also decorate your muffins like I did!
I can’t believe that it is the first of December already! I can’t wait for the holiday and I am so happy that only two weeks left at the College. I also have to do a lot of shopping as I haven’t bought any Christmas presents and I don’t even know what I want to buy. Honestly, I end up buying things for myself not for others ahaha. But we all know we have to start our shopping as soon as possible, so I am going to share with you some tips…
Tips how to shop for Christmas presents:
- Make a list – write down the person’s name and list all gifts you would like to buy for this person. When visiting stores search for these items and then decides which ones you actually want to purchase depending on quality, price and usefulness.
- Do not buy sometimes what you want, buy what your family/friends want.
- Plan your budget and decide how much money you want to spend on each person – that is how you will make sure that none of your loving ones will be left without any gifts.
- Use online stores – often you can find better deals using online stores and also online stores offer more choices.
- Use “gifts” section – I actually think that “gifts” section on ASOS is very useful because it really shows great gifts which you can purchase for your friends and family.
On Sunday I woke up at 05.30 as my train to London was early in the morning. It was still dark outside and as I was very sleepy I felt like it is still night. When I arrived in London it was light again, however, spent there just couple of minutes as I needed to continue my journey to see my boyfriend. I actually like London so much, think it is so beautiful city and it is always to leave it.
London is always busy, I have never been in London when it is not busy and I kinda like it because the city feels so alive. Sometimes it can be a problem when you are hungry but all food places near you are busy… You can also so see different culture people and barely hear English on streets because it is always full with tourists. I like that you can find everything in London, any kind of shops and food places. Especially, I like to be in London when it’s dark because then I found it much more beautiful.
Before you visit London make sure you also have suitable outfit because even though you will use underground it still includes a lot of walking… which I forgot when I was there in summer…
(Wearing – Reserved blouse, Louis Vuitton bag, H&M jeans, Clarks shoes)
Hey! This week was kinda weird because I wasn’t feeling good, however, I had some great moments. I went shopping with my mum and bought some new clothes and other stuff and yes, that made me a bit more happier. Then on Thursday I had a girls’s night out with my classmates from the college. That wasn’t such a good idea because on next day we had college. My spare time I just spent on Netflix, watching “That 70′ show” and I actually finished it yesterday and now I have no idea what to do…
On my name day which was on Saturday I with my family visited a lavender plan, we walked around and after that we even had a cake which was made from lavender. In Latvia there are only two lavender plants and I think it’s really great that people who live in Latvia don’t have to go far away just to see lavender, moreover, this place looks so nice and it is so relaxing.
As my 18th Birthday is on the way, I already got the early birthday present…I going to Latvia next week. I was so exited and happy when I found out as I haven’t been there since August. I can’t wait to be back home and see my friends, family!
So yesterday my mum decided to go to Stamford which is a nice, small town. Although because of the cold wind and rain we didn’t stay there for long. What is more, we went to this place called “The London Inn” to get some food.
Yesterday I went to Nottingham to visit my friend. We went to Winter Wonderland and it was so nice…there were a lot of tasty foods and beautiful things to buy. But it was so cild outside, I was even shocked that it can be that cold in UK at this time ahaha Anyway, how are you feeling about the idea that Christmas is coming soon? I personally can’t believe it.
On Wednesday me and Eliza went to Nottingham, yeah, we always go there but it is such a nice city and we went there because of our college. After visiting our new college we spent in Nottingham some more hours. I remembered how we both were walking there in January with the navigation and we were so worried about how much we still have to do to get a place on our chosen course but now we know those streets in Nottingham and we don’t need a navigation anymore and we have to wait just a week to start our business course. But yeah, times goes by and things change…